Banksy'nin İzinde I

Banksy'nin İzinde I

  • 0
Bugün, sırf içlerinden biri sana benziyor diye, bizim bahçenin önünde top oynayan çocuklara gidin kendi bahçenizin önünde oynayın topunuzu dedim.

Acaba çiftleşme ihtiyacımı karşılamayı kolaylaştırır mı diye düşünerek panda maskesi ile dolaştım sokakları tüm gün.

Hey brother, I see the freaks and dispossessed on day release
Avoiding the police
I feel I'm falling once again
But now there's no one left to catch me
Happy Returns, Steven Wilson
I was once like you are now
And I know that it's not easy
To be calm when you've found
Something going on
But take your time, think a lot
Think of everything you've got
For you will still be here tomorrow
But your dreams may not
Father and Son, Cat Stevens
Life happens. There is no point in being upset or down about things we can't control or change. 
Amy Winehouse
yalnızlığa giriş
kural bir, kendini yalnızlık halinin değerli olduğuna inandır.
 

Hiç yorum yok :

Yorum Gönder