Hergün Bir Şarkı Adeta #77

  • 0
"Have you got any soul?" a woman asks the next afternoon. That depends, I feel like saying; some days yes, some days no. A few days ago I was right out; now I've got loads, too much, more than I can handle. I wish I could spread it a bit more evenly, I want to tell her, get a better balance, but I can't seem to get it sorted. I can see she wouldn't be interested in my internal stock control problems though, so I simply point to where I keep the soul I have, right by the exit, just next to the blues.

― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

tüm o  oh, oh, oh, oh yeah ler, loving you forever lar, times are good or bad, happy or sad ler geçip de şarkı sona erdiğinde reverend al green elini kaldırır ve seslenir; "tina". soul musiki bu olmalı.

Hiç yorum yok :

Yorum Gönder